Buy Doctor Database in .xls /.xlsx format
BUYDATA™ --- Are you looking for Doctor Database Services Provider Company Online or Vendor, All India or Complete Indian Doctors List? Or some exciting Sale, Offers and Discounts to Purchase.
Currently the Indian registered doctor population is close to 9.50 lakhs. India ranks 67th with respect to the number of doctors among the 133 countries. With increasing number of population, there is need for doctor in the country. This part of the population is growing every year at 7% per annum. Every year there are many medical graduated who enter into this industry.
At buydata, we provide you with database of these registered doctors in India. We currently have close to 2 lakh records of doctors. This database will reduce your company’s proximity with the prospective doctors. Your target market can come much closer with these records. Records of doctors from some of the top cities like Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai and more are available for sale. This database is an efficient system in conducting database marketing targeting doctors. Doctors belong to a class in the population that if reach out to the common man on a day to day basis. They are a good medium for direct sale of products and indirectly to the main consumer as well.
These records are available in an excel format and include all Indian B2C doctor records. They belong to excellent quality standards and are accurate. The list is completed and well structured. The list is segmented in various categories like –surgeons, physicians, paediatrics, gynaecologists and more. All this is available at affordable rather cheap costs . A sample database of doctors can also be downloaded. This will help your company is reaching out to your prospective doctor class with effective campaigns.
How can be Doctors Database be useful for your business?
This is useful for there different purposes for pharmaceutical companies : medicine manufacturing companies and their MR medical sales representative to reach Doctors for promoting and advertising their medicines or book an appointment for any business specific opportunities.
- Hospitals can get benefited the most. They can appoint doctors depending on the departments and their requirement.
- NGO’s carrying out medical camps can use this database to understand the availability of doctors.
- Dealers of medical instruments and other equipments can use this database.
- Pathology laboratories can also get benefited.
- Pharmaceutical companies always use a contact base to reach out to doctors to market their upcoming drugs and medicines.
- Medical institutes and colleges can use this database in appointing faculty having good experience in this field.