Buy small business database .xls /.xlsx format.
BUYDATA™ --- Are you looking for Small Business Database Services Provider Online or Vendor, All India or Complete Indian Small Businesses List? Or some exciting Sale, Offers and Discounts to Purchase.
Buydata is an online database marketing website that provides records of all the small businesses that exists in India. Small business often exist is smaller cities and being unique have a lot of scope. The visibility of these small businesses is less. Hence we reduce the proximity between these companies and you.
We believe in providing quality lists which are complete and well updates. Our Small business database records are accurate to the best possible level. We have a team of executives who maintain the same. It is available in an excel format that can be downloaded. We have about 5,20,000 records of small businesses. We also provide an advantage to download a sample database of these small enterprises.
Small and Medium enterprises however small and minute they might be might not stand close to the bigger industries and MNC’s however, the small industries itself act as feeders to the larger industries. Therefore, it is only these smaller industries due to which the bigger companies exist and they help in the eventual growth and development. SME’s they contribute to 45% of the entire industrial output and also 40% of the exports. They also lead to the employment of 42 million in employment. This results in, SME being a major sector of employment and industrial manufacturing and other forms of trading.
Small industries also are making remarkable progress in the fields of Textile and garments, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, IT, Agriculture and more. Small companies have a lot of scope as they have an annual growth rate of 7%. They also contribute to 8 percentage points to the Gross Domestic product (GDP).
Who can benefit from Small businesses database?
- Financing institutes can benefit from this database as one of the main restrictions of small enterprises is revenue generation.
- Dealers and Distributors who can use their products and services to be distributed and made available in the bigger markets.
- Export agents can also contact such small businesses for supply of products in foreign markets.
- Export houses can also give a chance to small businesses with unique products in international markets.
- Larger organisations can outsource their products or use these businesses as ancillary units for their production.
- Marketing and other advertising agencies can also contact such businesses for promoting their products thereby proving this set of small businesses database useful.